At Bedrocan Canada we provide medical marijuana that has been stabilized and standardized through generations of selective breeding practices. We apply production methods and quality standards that have earned the trust of tens of thousands of clients in seven countries around the world.
- Ensure the function and maintenance of the site, building and mechanical systems.
- Participate in Dispensary and fulfillment duties as required.
- Perform regular perimeter checks of exterior and interior of site and administrative site.
- Ensure scheduled maintenance of all systems.
- Effect and record the replacement of air filters and scent masking.
- Arrange for and supervise repairs to facility and mechanical systems.
- Maintain and repair or cause repair of tools and equipment. Receive and escort contractors within the facility.
- Maintain the inventory of machine parts.
- Input and update information in computerized maintenance management software.
- Ensure the organization and cleanliness of the facility, assist all departments of same.
- Liaise with contractors and service providers.
- Co-ordinate snow removal and property maintenance schedule.
- Ensure compliance with workplace safety regulations.
- Oversee fire suppression inspection schedule and contractors.
- Receive and store deliveries to site.
- Effect minor repairs to site.
- Dispensary and fulfillment duties as required.
- Other duties as required by the Site Manager.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- Previous experience preffered
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
- Computer Literacy
- Strong attention to detail
- Methodical and Persistent
- Organization skills
- Experienced with tools
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. All resumes will be maintained in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org