Production Assistant - Scarborough, ON
At Bedrocan Canada we provide medical marijuana that has been stabilized and standardized through generations of selective breeding practices. We apply production methods and quality standards that have earned the trust of tens of thousands of clients in seven countries around the world.
We are looking for energetic, ambitious and creative individuals to join our growing team. This is an entry level position.
- Monitor and maintain the cloning operation of plants, including grooming and preening plants.
- Ensure the safe handling of plants from production for transportation into drying rooms.
- Quality monitoring of the entire production process.
- Ensure the correct processes of production tasks.
- Daily updating of process data
- Timely acknowledgement of disruptive matters in the production process and correctly resolve them in a creative and independent manner and or co-operative.
- Record the correct coding and numbering of plant material.
- Qualitative and quantitative output based on the production cultivation processes.
- Follow the hygiene and Health and Safety rules as described by Bedrocan SOPs.
- Handle plant waste in accordance with Bedrocan SOPs and the Marihuana for Medical Purposes Regulations.
- Maintain general care of tools, technical equipment, and production Facility.
- Ensure that plant production stay on schedule and plants maintain quality standards.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Abilities:
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
- Must have meticulous attention to detail
- Must have knowledge of greenhouse processes
- Must be able to carry out often repetitive tasks at a continuously high level of quality
- Willingness and flexibility to complete any task that may be required
We appreciate the interest by all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements. All resumes will be maintained in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Please send your resume to email@example.com